Welcome Back !
We are delighted to see you again and are looking forward to your visit.
Our top priority is the safety of our patients and our team, so you will see that we have changed the way things are done, in order to take the very best care of you.
1) Please call before you visit - for any reason
2) If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, loss or change in taste or smell) please cancel your appointment and follow government self-isolation guidelines.
If you have any of the symptoms below on the day please call us before coming in:
Chills, shortness of breath, shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhoea.
3) Pre-exam form: Please complete before you arrive - (download and print here) Thank you.
The form can be printed on one piece of A4 (please print in colour if possible)- printing instructions are here.
However, you can print it however you wish - what ever works! B & W printable version
4) Where possible, please come on your own (exceptions are children, anyone who requires physical assistance or those with cognitive conditions- E.g. dementia)
5) Please arrive AT your appointment time and not early
6) Please bring only ONE bag with you
7) Payments by card only - sorry, no cash
Please don your mask before entering the building
Please ensure your mask fits securely around your mouth AND nose. Wearing your mask properly helps to protect others
MASKS WITH EXTERNAL VALVES ARE NOT PERMITTED
If you have an appointment for an eye test, we will supply a new mask to you
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Please see our "Keeping You Safe" page to see how we are looking after you.
Trying on frames is very much as normal, with the exception that ALL frames are disinfected beforehand.
Once you have tried a frame, please pass it back to us, rather than put it back on the display
Each frame will be disinfected BEFORE going back on display
We will give you as much help as you like - we will always be guided by you
Unfortunately, toilets will not be available for the time being under the current guidelines. We apologise for this inconvenience.